Spectra Eye Institute
15401 N 29th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Phone: (623) 583-2020
Phoenix Eye Exams
Taking care of your eyes includes having routine checkups to stay ahead of any potential vision disorders or eye diseases.
Our thorough eye exams can detect future issues through an expansive list of potential problems to help determine your current vision health
- Basic Visual Acuity Test
- Depth Perception
- Glaucoma & Eye Pressure
- Color Blindness
We use a variety of different methods to make sure we don’t miss a thing, and your eye exam gives you a complete overview of how healthy your eyes are
- Snellen Chart
- This standard test is used around the world to determine how close you are to having 20/20 vision
- Stereopsis Test
- This test helps to determine how healthy your depth perception is
- Used to measure the pressure inside the eye, therefore, detailing your current risk of developing glaucoma
- Slit Lamp Exam
- Used to detect cataracts, especially when they are too tiny to be seen by the human eye.
- Ishihara Color Vision Test
- A widespread test is used to determine whether or not you have normal color vision.
Phoenix Ophthalmologists & Eye Doctors
We have the experience and the knowledge to make sure that your vision is in good hands. Book your appointment today!